PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Presentation to Shareholders-ABU.AX, page-28

1. 654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    "NST's focus is to get CTP into production to start diluting TAM out."

I have held NST for sometime and must say it has been a joy to watch it grow from a single mine (Paulsens) that was in care and maintenance to a $ 2.2bilion company that has nearly 300million in cash and a new 100 million undrawn debt facility with low interest. I like to think this growth has occurred not only because they focus on the here and now but always keep an eye out for future growth and opportunities that fit their long term goals. From memory they are targeting 10 million oz. in reserves and 20 million oz. in resources, still some work needed to get to these levels. POG going up, AUD going down and the potential of an interest rates being reduced next week, makes you think, strike while the irons hot? Incentive, lets see, lots of gold, distressed company throw in lets say the possibility of POG @US 1350 an ounce and AUD at say 70 cents. Think about it.

Devils advocates hat on, any JV negotiated now would most likely be done without any serious competition, wait until the fall on face scenario crops up there MAY well be increased competition or as you put it more "vultures" looking for a feed.

I do not expect a white knight to step up and obviously the vultures are circling, I expect they are circling for a reason, something worth while (tasty) may be on offer. Sadly I have an investment in ABM (somewhat reduced lol) and as a share holder I expect that our major share holders and BOD will do everything possible to advance this for the benefit of all stake holders large and small. Clearly as recent disclosures have revealed this has not nor is it happening and hence my post this morning.

All the best......penrice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $5 2.592K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13548 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25637389 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.