TOE 10.3% 26.0¢ toro energy limited

Ann: Presentation to the Australian Uranium Conference, page-5

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    hmm.. well, a minor thing that I got out of this presentation was the statement that they're "committed to advancing" the project "despite slow market pressure". Where as normally they push the 'waiting for the U price to rise' message (which admittedly they still tote on the page with the timeline graph). But still, advancing the project despite a slow market sounds fairly good to me, usually they just convey the 'we are waiting' message.
    I can see the rationale for a few things which aim to make the project more economical sooner rather than later - the mine extensions to build up the resource base, and the research and tests with Marenica Energy for example.
    I still think it'll all happen, I'm caught between optimism and pessimism though. Unsure.
    I also still haven't bought in on TOE any more since my initial buy (which was too high!), still thinking of it just to average down and probably will if it hits the 5c range, but really a few cents won't matter too much in the long run, if it all works out and gets up to production....right?
    Hows everyone else feeling?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.