WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Presentation, page-149

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I assume you are feeling good this morning Alannnnnnn and completely devoid of a rather sore a$$ - I am sure we will have some type of pain relieving device to fix all of our humanly woes at some time in the future....

We may get a sell down over the next couple of days as the "in it for a pip" brigade take their money and run, but it wont be long until the flow of positive announcements begin - and then it's anyone's guess as to where we will end up. I thought ABDM's little side bet with GX was very brave when first wagered, but now it doesn't seem quite so impossible. It will only take a couple of good news anns to put a rocket under OBJ and the preso yesterday was the clearest indication we have ever had from our managers - that things are about to get a little bit hectic in the wonderful world of OBJ. I think that employing our new PR consultants was an exceptionally good move and it appears they are on board with our need to ensure confidentiality, but they also know how to word these types of presentations to get maximum value out of them.....

Dare I say it - All aboard OBJers.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.