RHK 5.13% 74.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Presentation, page-56

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3238
    IMO they always read HC how else would they sue holders. Is that still ongoing?

After reading all the announcements and imo contradictions are everywhere. High grade now not so high, etc etc, list goes on doesn't it. Love the PwC report, IMO they have never put an offer to any other miner who would want our ore, if so to who?. So how on earth is this a factual independent report. What some person googled and speculate, BS imo.

IMO it's all about painting a not so great picture for minority holders so they buckle and give TIO what they want to build their mine and make huge $$$$$, holders move aside!

As I said before I do not trust any of what is communicated to holders by this company. Way too much damage done and this new approach is not as welcoming for holders as I see it. TIO have bigger plans and pay the bear minimum to get what they want.

TIO just pay a realistic fair TO price and move on I say, enough of all this BS imo. My advice is too vote against and a better deal will come forward for holders. Might be best for minority holders engage their own corporate legal service so the fine print doesn't bite you guys later down the track. Big mess isn't it. All the best guys. Great posting by all, informative as I do have a real interest here as many of my friends still hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $147.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 79.5¢ 74.0¢ $3.072K 3.919K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 4936 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.