RHK 2.35% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Thank you sailingkid, excellent to hear the results of your...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1171
    Thank you sailingkid, excellent to hear the results of your meetings in Adelaide, even though the minority shareholders representation was fairly low.

I think the low representation by minority shareholders all over the country was attributable to a few points such as short timeframe, limited knowledge of the meetings taking place as only announced on ASX announcement, complete distrust of the Board, to name a few.

We will see in the near future if the Board has heeded the loud and clear message from these meetings as to what it will take to get a YES vote.

Perhaps the next round of proposed meetings should be taken a little wider, given they are to give us much more financial information, thereby giving many more minority shareholders a much greater opportunity to attend. By this I mean holding meetings in say Townsville and Port Headland as well as the Capital cities. Because of the shear size of Queensland and Western Australia I suggest the additional meetings.

It will be very important to give all minority shareholders the opportunity to attend a meeting given the additional information that we are led to believe will be presented at that time. For this very reason I believe the announcement of the next round of meetings should be sent to every shareholder.

We look forward to the next round of meetings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.020(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.5¢ 87.0¢ 86.5¢ $1.924K 2.224K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1316 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 6412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.