RHK 2.44% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

,Yes Yes and Yes mate, Iam not a sophisticated investor by any...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    ,Yes Yes and Yes mate, Iam not a sophisticated investor by any means,but being involved in the iron ore industry since 2005,I first saw Fortescue as a possible good "punt on a specy" and history has shown how that worked out for a lot of sophisticated investors in Australia ( they missed the boat on the biggest success story of the asx),so when FDS ( looking for diamonds) came up with their discovery I thought this is worth a punt and stuck with it through all the cap raises, bar 1, because I didn't have the funds at the time. So once again IMHO if the current 'committee ' had stumped up for this road show from their more than generous remuneration from the delist efforts that would have gone a long way to restore trust and credibility,because make no mistake we as SH's payed for this roadshow that has done diddly squat to enhance the SP. Which as a concerned SH does not impress me one bit,surely TIO has crunched the numbers and know what the bottom line is for them to make this project viable for them,so my advice is stop wasting time get on with it,or risk "Your" investment ( so far ) becoming worthless, you have far more to lose than 'US'. oh and by the way Hi to all that read HC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 79.5¢ $982 1.232K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.