RHK 5.13% 74.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I don’t know why (well, maybe I do) but there is something...

1. PS
    2,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2124
    I don’t know why (well, maybe I do) but there is something seriously troubling me about this supposed deal. Whilst I don’t doubt the sincerity of CE and the new JG, I just keep wondering if this has all been set up to fail. I could be wrong and want to be positive about the supposed new “we want to work with you” attitude of the board, but somehow alarm bells are ringing in my head. So far we have seen no real signs of a good deal for shareholders. Only, as Jake0002 posted, a carrot out in the distant future that may, or may not, bear fruit. A good deal is one where all parties feel they have had a win. Will minority shareholders get a win on this deal? Can’t see it, can you? Will BBI get a win? Looks certain based on what we’ve seen so far IMO. Will those that may get positions in the new PIOPmineco get a win? Now there’s the question isn’t it? Are there any FMS negotiators that will get a role in the proposed new PIOPmineco??? Well is there?

For me, and I suspect all other minority shareholders, the vote can only be NO unless FMS shareholders are well rewarded with a significant upfront payment, royalties and other benefits. That hasn’t been forthcoming so far, has it? So, again I ask, has this initiative been set up to fail? Just asking........ rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $147.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 79.5¢ 74.0¢ $3.072K 3.919K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 4936 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.