OEL 4.17% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

Ann: Presentation, page-27

1. 1,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Yes the number of shares Molton will hold at the end is a blatent give away that Moltons about to Take Over
    Its very unlikely any retail holders will take it up.

This may allow them to keep their job and avoid Perrenials wrath at the same time.

All I hope from the BOD now is that the board understand that all investors are mostly underwater at about 5c , so i hope they have the moral compass to ensure the remaining 50% that Molton doesn't own will be sold around this or higher via TO offer.

Its the right thing to do, whether they do it will yet to be seen. I suspect regarding the take up there was a note that suggested each percentage outcome with the underwrtting had a consequence .... so I suspect that a deal may be in position and whatever the end % is held by Molton will determine the offer (ie. less we take up the higher the offer).

If this is the case it may be better to buy on market rather than the 1 for 1 entitlement if you were choosing to purchase more.

Just my gut feel, I cant see any other reason why they would raise this heavy or direct the Isubscription pretty much all to Molton.

Even in respect to the covenants I doubt we would of needed 17mil! (could be killing two birds w one stone though)

DYOR

Last edited by akap: 26/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $59.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $5.604K 466.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 9887653 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 14325513 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.