AGY 5.00% 8.4¢ argosy minerals limited

Probably relates more to the issues some briners have had...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Probably relates more to the issues some briners have had recently in Chile where the politics of particularly water use has become a big problem.

There’s no point in fast tracking stage 3 if the powers that be arnt going to be in the loop with much higher water and gas inputs very early in the piece.

We saw how long we had to wait for the gas to be connected, so I get the feeling the JV doesn’t want any similar issues with a fast tracked larger stage 3 plant.

With the Federal Mining Secretary being present any future licensing and/or permits should have a smoother path thru the various deptmnts.

Whether any instos/funds were privy to the meeting is hard to know, but personally I’d doubt a meeting like this would have had any such involvement.

As Others have said it’s more about the look this gives the market in what seems to be a very complex build up of a Li supply chain industry which is going hell bent at securing all they can and treading on toes as they do so, again as per the water issues in Chile.

Fast tracked stage 3 not confirmed as yet but the Argentine Gov backing will help the JV in making the push for an earlier move to such production levels.

d.
    Last edited by Generalrelativity: 19/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $239.5K 2.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40000 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 11197 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.