AGY 5.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: President Macri meeting, page-108

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Who knows, Maybe they would like a small piece of the pie but In my opinion i see it more of a meeting to discuss the future & benefits for both parties if things can go smoothly.

AGY
    -Nice introductory, building rapport
    -Outlines the current situation, where they are progress wise, full low-down of the company
    - Stating benefits to region
    -We've got so & so going-on and an offtake about to be completed
    -Will you help us make things easier etc in future?
    -Are you happy if we plan to expand/more land?
    -Do we have your support?

Gov (Speculation only but my bracketed comments seem logical considering everything going on)
    -Yes, we support and we will try help make things easier through assistance when we can
    (We want tax monies to start rolling in to benefit the region & on Twitter Response from AGY basically thanking the President for his support for the development of projects (Click Here)

-We are happy to give you approvals etc
    (Speculation as announcement states "'additional options to consider accelerating the scale up")

My thoughts:
    Argentina is going through tough times & AGY is a strong necessity for them, It only make's sense for the government to be positive when AGY will soon be bringing them in $$ through taxs etc...

Argentina:
    Supporting their own local assets only makes sense as it means = More Business For Argentina = More Money = How to get through Tough Times = How to continue growing = Success = Everybody Win$

This post is ALL truly speculative & My opinion only, DYOR, NOT Financial Advice.
    Last edited by Steve98: 20/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.