AJX 25.0% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

I believe ( as do many others) that AJX is on the cusp of...

1. 9,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1521
    I believe ( as do many others) that AJX is on the cusp of something quite unique here and i am dismayed that people don't seem to catch on, it's like trying to lead a horse to water. AJX has a product that nobody and i repeat nobody has, at this stage there literally is No competition. The Competition has Chemical protected fire retardant fabric that when broken down has the potential to give you cancer among other things. AJX doesn't, no competition means future growth pretty basic, pretty simple.

Investors have the opportunity of financially taking control of there lives and seem to want to take the first opportunity to make a cheap quick buck because in reality it is cheap ( irrespective of there profit) The hard work with the USA GOV is now coming to fruition and lets not even discuss the Commercial operations .

In my opinion AJX is most probably one of the best set ups for future growth i have seen on the ASX from Product to management, by far the easiest to invest in, nothing is guaranteed ( and i wouldn't want to imply there is) but this is probably as close as your going to get..People constantly surprise me and not always in a good way..

Just my simple opinions and in many peoples eyes i a m wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $8.598K 859.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 209855 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 904264 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.