ANO 0.00% 72.5¢ advance zinctek limited

[IMG] ANO's patented technology enables fine controls on...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483

ANO's patented technology enables fine controls on particle sizing - and the Board have worked and focused on this area over recent years to ensure even greater control and numerous variations of particle sizes for improved product performance.

Our competitors would either struggle to adjust their particle sizing accurately, or would offer a product that is so unappealing commercially that it would never fly in a cosmetic product, sunscreen or otherwise.

My view is actually that any supposed challenge on the intricacies of particle sizing for zinc oxide would most likely just create further demand for ANO's product in skincare applications due to its competitive advantage in the patented technology processes it holds.

As a sunscreen brand owner - I've spoken to numerous chemists globally, tested hundreds of products and my conclusion, and what I hear from the chemists and formulators is that ZinClear is the superior product choice in every area that matters: Transparency, Lightness, UV Protection, Reef Safety, Cost - and now: Availability of Supply!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 72.5¢ 72.5¢ $996 1.374K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14660 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.