KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Ann: PricewaterhouseCoopers appointed as strategic advisor, page-17

1. 1,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1268
    Haha @nickeast you gave me a chuckle setting this straight. Bit naive to think PwC one of the largest advisory firms in the world still just do accounting!!!

From the announcement:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5249/5249349-24e189ebbb3742076380ad2f4e80376f.jpg
    From what i understand PwC have one of the best energy corporate advisory teams in Canada and hold intimate relationships with finance partners. It is hard to believe they haven't already got provisional parties in place prior to signing on to an advisory deal like this. They won't want to be working for free for long

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this was a massive announcement on Monday and i feel it sets a pretty short timeline now until we have a financial partner on board and can deliver on the potential of the projects. Remember, this is what these guys do. They did it at Pristine Power, they are doing it again. They design and get funding for successful power projects in North America.

Clearly a level of anger and cynicism on this stock still exists and there are a few willing sellers who don't see what i see. But that will evaporate when real money rolls in the door.

On the plus side, we closed an ugly gap on the chart yesterday at 1.1c smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17083025 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25621397 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.