IMM 0.00% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Ann: Prima BioMed Prioritising IMP 321, page-20

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I probably have a half dozen HC sites that I visit on a regular basis. Each site has 3 or 4 posters whose names I look for, and then there are the ones that have a good number of ‘thumbs ups’ that I read.
    With PRR I too look for kbear and southoz. Both speak with credibility, a quality that is not a prerequisite for posting on HC. But I also read yours ahjay and never skip a post. You may not realise it, but I think you speak for many of us; while we want PRR to succeed, we only understand the technical details on a surface level. We don’t have, and will never have, the medical knowledge to make a truly informed decision. Kbear and Southoz are probably in the same boat to a lesser degree. Regardless of how much one researches a company, I think at some point we just need to put our faith in the management.
    Tonight Quattro has raised two good points – the conference call and a rebranding. What about an old fashioned “whistle stop tour” of the capital cities with tea and biscuits – I reckon Stuart Roberts could entertain an audience for an hour.
    The idea of rebranding has appeal but it also suggests the abandoning of the CVAC. I think many of us still have faith in CVAC and want it to succeed. Then again managing that is what Stuart Roberts is paid for.
    Looking forward to 9:00 am Monday and then the rest of the week.
    Best of luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $732.3K 2.454M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113261 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 169614 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.