IMM 1.23% 40.0¢ immutep limited

Nice prompt reply to my email. You can always rely on Deanne."Hi...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Nice prompt reply to my email. You can always rely on Deanne.
    "Hi Stuart,
    I hope you’re well. Regarding your below query, whilst the data is subject to the ASCO embargo, we discovered subsequent to releasing the announcement on 8/3/2014, that ASCO would be releasing presentation abstracts earlier than the presentation date via their website on 14 May at 5pm EST. Hence, to comply with our ASX continuous disclosure obligations, I thought it was pertinent to ensure that the market was informed in regards to the availability of the abstract prior to the presentation date.
    The abstract itself will contain pertinent details of the CAN-003 data, which our investors, particularly our more sophisticated investors, such as yourself, will find quite informative.
    We should have clarified that the market announcement on the 14 May is referring to EST which will correlate to 15 May Sydney time.
    Happy to answer any further questions you may have."

Regards
    Deanne Miller
    General Counsel & Company Secretary
    Prima BioMed Ltd
    Lvl 7, 151 Macquarie Street, Sydney
    (Direct: +61 421 056 769
    *Email: [email protected]

The content of this email, including any attachments, is confidential and may be privileged. The email is also for the personal use of the recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please delete it and contact us.

Sent: Monday, 5 May 2014 6:02 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Enquiries www.primabiomed.com.au

Hello
    I was wondering if someone could help me clear up a discrepancy that may be in your recent announcements?
    The most recent newsletter states.

"Prima will make a market announcement regarding the CAN-003 data on 14th May 2014 to coincide with the release of this data contained in the ASCO abstract. A further market announcement will also be made shortly after Dr Gray’s presentation at ASCO."

This announcement regarding CAN-003 data to be released on 15/5/2014 to coincide with the release of the ASCO data seems to be at odds with the previous announcement of 8/3/214.

"In accordance with ASCO policy, information in the abstract and data to be presented is considered confidential and is embargoed until presentation at the ASCO Annual Meeting. Prima will provide timely information on the final PFS data and updated OS data from CAN-003 after Dr. Gray’s presentation."

The above states that Dr Grays information is embargoed till after the ASCO meeting.

My question is, what sort of information will be coming to us on the 15th May?

Thank you in advance and kind regards.

Stuart

Sent from my iPad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $581.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $1.576M 3.906M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2506 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 8079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.