HGO 2.78% 7.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Primary Crusher Bearing Replacement, page-16

1. 33,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1765
    So how does an independent expert show in their valuation 3.65 million tonnes of ore being processed next year with no mining costs ?
    I am assuming that all the ore is to be stockpiled in 2018 for processing in 2019 , if that is the case then my numbers are yes too conservative .
    Yes that is interesting thank you for pointing that out , also interesting to see in the independent valuers report that there are no mining costs for 2019 , I am assuming all mining will have been completed by the end of this year and only stockpiles will be processed , a 4 Million tonne stockpile seems quite large guess it is possible if they have the room and mining capacity this year given strip ratio will be falling steeply as they scrape the bottom of the pit , and possibly allocate waste directly back to the pit without carting it out so less cartage distance .
    Would that also imply a larger ore inventory adjustment per for the remainder of the year which would also lower total mining cost per # ?
    But that is getting out of my depth .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $145.2K 2.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 912053 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 226563 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.