OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

Ann: Primary Gold Mineralisation Confirmed at Lambarson Canyon, page-47

1. 3,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1254
    Check out Figure 3. where it shows the drill.

Yes they found a tiny 1m width at 3g/pt with 243m of cover to dig to get to it....what do you think that will cost to remove?

They initially channel sampled at surface (dug trenches) and found much higher levels of gold on a system that is essentially laying flat. Therefore I would be interested to know if they will look to explore this at surface stuff to see how long and wide it may be....and more importantly, where did it come from. It sure as s$%t didn't come from the stuff 243m below it.

I am yet to research this but, I think its important now that we find out the structure and location of the most successful mines in this area to see if they are mining at depth, surface or both. If the majority of the surrounding successful mines are pulling gold mostly from depth then happy days......OAR might have the same thing.

This might take quite a number of drill holes and cash to find out though....so probably not in the next 6 months.

Where as Gibraltar shares the fence with ADN's Mt Hope whose resource is at surface. Therefore, if OAR can find bright white kaolin with loads of halloysite then your talking potential profit margins 5 times greater than what any gold mine could offer.
    Last edited by Roostar: 05/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.18K 590K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 190572832 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 14122872 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.