LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: PrimaryMarkets engaged for Shareholder trades post-delisting, page-11

1. 2,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1074
    at a minimum you would have more transparency as a public company not to mention that there is a market in their securities

I suspect that if there is a yes vote (for delisting), there will be a huge exotus to sell out given the prohibitive costs involved in a private trading platform (not to mention the added admin etc even to get your funds), but also the lack of any public market and rules around who knows what would mean that some insiders may be trading with information not available to other holders......my personal view, but given what has transpired with shareholders paying out Karl's brother and the events of the last couple of weeks, I have little faith that mgmt will act in the interest of ALL the shareholders.

It take less than 5 mins to vote........please think carefully about the outcomes that are possible, but please cast a vote.

Sitting on the fence and doing nothing helps no one (and perhaps the Chairman gets the proxy vote which means he/she cast the vote for delisting)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.