LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

These announcements are to make you think there will be...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    These announcements are to make you think there will be liquidity option but my opinion is that delisting is clearly not in the interest of shareholders and liquidity will be non existent.

Your best option is to vote AGAINST the delisting as you will likely see it trade back to pre announcement levels = 50% gain from here, and then the chance for it to be re-rated based on transparent reporting and actual growth (or just go sideways/down) but at least you can sell. There is no cost benefit and if anything this will force managements hand to cut costs , break even and not get booted during a 2nd strike.

1) Look at the share price reaction - clearly a very large portion of shareholders value liquidity and management accountability through reporting requirements. The management have no shown us in any way that they are doing the right thing even when checked each quarter

2) terms for their recent loan are shocking and not in our best interest at all, and reduce our liquidity and cash runway... this is important and live tiles needs as many quarters of cash runway to have any chance of cost cutting to achieve CF neutral and any growth. They still have a lot of large clients that they can expand services to that will be high margin - if you recall with the 3 large client acquisitions some of them left a lot of money on the table in terms of being able to expand offerings as they scale to more live tiles products. If they de-list that $4m that they can draw down while listed at favourable terms evaporates.

3) market is telling us they believe the delisting isn’t a sure thing - volumes aren’t huge today after the announcement but i assume its being viewed as a way to try and get those on the fence accross

Im not sure how any of you are convinced this is.a good idea.

The best outcome is to stay listed, trade back to pre - announcement levels , retain a good cash position and force mangement to aggressively get to CF+ ... that should also re-rate the stock.

Longer term they need to invest in new functionality but i assume they would likely be acquired as $70m in revenue even at 1x ARR is attractive .... maybe a company like Lemonade ... again that would mean a 100% share price increase.

Anyone on here advocating for a delisting in my opinion is destroying shareholder value.

Vote AGAINST and sell out later when it rallies if you don’t want to hold any longer. Delisting will result in dilution, as potential cash flow issues that will result in significant dilution and then there is non existent liquidity despite what the company says.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.