PRT 0.00% 16.1¢ prt company limited

Writing on the wall for Prime, the Board have really just had...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Writing on the wall for Prime, the Board have really just had their snouts in the trough for so long it had to come to an end. Take a look at the pay the CEO and Sales guys have been earning..crazy. Last year CEO earned 1.5M, Sales guy 700K. Plus they have been giving themselves millions in share options. CEO of SBS earned about 800K last year with all it incredible programing, a national network with international reach. Remember the CEO of Prime makes no programing decisions, as it call comes from 7, except for some terrible and minuscule local news service. CEO is really just keeping the signals relayed and making sure the sales guys get a bit of revenue. The sales guys just get the same national deals that the capital city markets get. They have a board of 6... doing just what exactly .. board and executive team costing over 3.3M.. none of whom have ever bought any meaningful number of shares over the years. Classic case of a board looking after themselves and not the shareholders. I am sorry for believers in a Prime upside, I was looking myself but balked when I looked at the board and the gravy train they have been riding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.