NWH 1.43% $3.55 nrw holdings limited

Ann: Primero awarded EPC contract for KCGM Growth Project, page-37

1. 18,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3865
    Cheers Lethalba ..
    I am sure many here besides me welcome your fresh take on NRW .
    For the sake of argument this is a processing plant expansion/upgrade Primero has been contracted to overview, not a mine ?

I am familiar with RCR too .. but only from the position of being an avidly invested punter who was driven to refine my ‘clutch falling knives ‘ skills over and over again (against the ‘best’ and kindest commentary Re the abyss that I and my fellow
    stalwarts ultimately fell into).
    Frankly I don’t see the similarities … that CEO has tabs on himself in my retrospective opinion - flaunting his double PHD and the fact he had so
    much time left over from running the company he had taken up carving marble statues in his spare time …
    Selling most of his shares and then getting the bank to loan RCR heaps of money ?
    and most importantly ditching the CFO who went on to become a star asset for NRW because ( I think) he was too scrupulous and hiring instead an old mate who was more ‘malleable’.

I only got on top of the losses I incurred at RCR and a few ‘brave’ others in the year before the one just ended and for me it was a delight that Jules was able to buy RCRMT - out of the RCR administration for just $10m or $11m?
    as far as I am concerned poor management and wrong decisions wrecked RCR and what I have seen at NRW since 2016 is the opposite .

I don’t know much about Forge so can’t comment there but I would appreciate you briefly explaining the things bandied about by RCR that have been echoed by Jules.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.55
Change
0.050(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.615B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.69 $3.54 $11.55M 3.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3270 $3.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.56 2090 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.