NWH 0.98% $3.09 nrw holdings limited

Ann: Primero awarded EPC contract for KCGM Growth Project, page-38

1. 762 Posts.
    Sabine sorry should have said process plant not mine. I have never thought digging a great big hole in the ground as construction but then I do have a certain view of my civil brothers

I must say several brilliant turns of phrase regarding RCR’s CEO, a good belly laugh there.

While technically this is an upgrade and expansion the expansion is a more than doubling throughput. Also the simplified flow sheet for the upgrade/expansion there is not only duplication equipment but also new and repurposed equipment being added into the mix. Not sure how much of the work will have to be done under operating/permit conditions but I would expect that it would be substantial. In talking to people familiar with the works this is a complex and difficult project.

I also believe that some of the new equipment that has been selected is quite unique to the Australian market, although I had no in depth discussions on this - just some BS over a few beers.

With regards to echoing of RCR by Jules I did not intend to portray that (apologies) but rather that the “growth” story within Forge and RCR and to some degree the path taken by the three businesses are similar including acquisitions. The biggest difference between RCR the other two is that RCR never intended to develop full in-house engineerng capability whereas Forge and NRW have. Pros and cons to this in my view.

In any event thanks again for the chuckle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.09
Change
0.030(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.06 $3.12 $3.03 $5.690M 1.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9359 $3.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.10 17386 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.