NWH 0.65% $3.06 nrw holdings limited

Ann: Primero awarded EPC contract for KCGM Growth Project, page-42

1. 18,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3759
    [Motley Fool’s Mike King on Forge Collapse 17/03/2014 ]

Primero *was* involved in litigation around work at the Mt Barker Power Station at the time NRW bought it but it’s hardly a similar case?
    And I am no gun technical analyst but the chart there looks pretty horrific;

And the story at Forge seems quite different too, including that another ill-fated engineering company, Clough, bought 13% in 2010 and rode with it for three years before suddenly dumping.
    A useful Forge overview?;
    https://www.chegg.com/homework-help...ge-group-ltd-summary-2012-2013-forg-q87887367

Anyway FWIW, based on this preliminary research on Forge, and my own experiences at RCR, I am siding with @yorkie that the three companies are NOT cast in the same mould.

I like constructive debate, and appreciate those who take a solid devil’s advocate position, but I feel @Lethalba, your points you heard say that;
    •some of the equipment Primero intends to supply for the upgrade may be “unique in the Australian market”, and
    • that this will be a “complex and difficult” project with accompanying permitting issues
    are not strong enough to shine (for me) any solid negatives on the fact NRW has won this project.
    I do understand however that you say you have worked in the sector and have personal experiences of all three companies and that you seem genuinely convinced there are negative similarities
    …. Which makes me a bit curious about why you have marked your ownership profile with a ‘held’ sentiment, even though I make errors with that button all the time.

cheers and thanks for putting up the case of Forge … it looks like an interesting story.
    Last edited by sabine: 07/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
-0.020(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $1.386B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.06 $3.01 $2.106M 692.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12967 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.06 28014 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.