NMT 0.00% 11.5¢ neometals ltd

I'm not phased.Back when NMT had 4 projects on the cusp of...

1. 2,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1594
    I'm not phased.

Back when NMT had 4 projects on the cusp of realisation, and I had strong convictions with NMT, I was a vocal supporter of Chris based on what he was saying and the guidance he provided in paid Crux videos.

At the same time I called out the risk of him being proven "technically capable but strategically incompetent after the sale of Mt Marion", should things not work out.

Unfortunately things have gone way worse than "not working out as expected", I think it's easy to say the execution of the strategy has been an abject failure bordering on incompetence that appears founded on hubris.

It has been an all or nothing YOLO bet with the company and legacy his father built. I don't doubt Chris played an important role in helping build the business, but the responsibility lands entirely on his shoulders for the situation the company finds itself in today...

Little money and no near term opportunities.

It is not a happy Christmas for the many, many people who have lost large amounts of money due to the actions and incompetence of the board and management of NMT.

I spent a lot of time researching this company and the opportunities, I'll continue to watch, I believe there's potential should "execution" become a theme in the announcements, but until then I'll sit on the sidelines and share my honest thoughts that are based on the benefit of hindsight when forming forward looking opinions.

People can feel free to block me if they don't like what I'm saying because they are sensitive to hard truths.

Chris is an adult, who's paid big dollars and further feathers his nest at every opportunity with roles in spin offs and subsidiaries that no doubt have components of financial compensation for those appointments.

He deserves the scrutiny and criticism.
    Last edited by thecrabpest: 25/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $103.3K 894.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5517 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 279161 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 333002
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.