TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Wgtd 72.. it is typical of any stocks trading on ASX there is...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Wgtd 72.. it is typical of any stocks trading on ASX there is always someone who are desperate for cash. This is what we saw today for AMG. It seems by the selling was one seller maybe two but could see a desperate bailing. I’m so glad our group bought most of it. Anyone who sells this stock after the announcement today means desperate or just doesn’t have a clue. I agree with comments from Blake. Every geologist who has studied the Burra and the G2 corridor knows that there is a major source yet to be discovered and has to be within the Ausmex seven thousand sq klms ground that covers the Burra G2 corridor. The two great mines Burra Monster and Princess Royal Copper mines have a source. It’s not too far away. They are just the surface flashing red lights. The $10 question is. After all the work done by the Federal Govt who has allocated $115m to find the source is discovered during this round of drilling. I read the book in discovery of Mt Isa mines still going after 150 years and another 100 years of resources to go. The outcrop was 18” wide and the lease owner wanted to drill but no one would help him. He got in a ship and went to London and raised the $$. Hit three different or oxides . 300m Cu, 300m Zinc, 300m Pb/Ag. They called them the 3 footballs. Has 1,000 klms of underground workings, two open cuts and only mined a portion of it. Only second largest deposit in Australia to Olympic Dam. One thing is for sure, Ausmex appear determined to find it at Burra. These latest results and interpretation today by the professor seems we are in the right area. Every one knows its there. If AMG identified the Anomaly (and its mineralised which the professor says is highly likely), by the geophysics so far is going to catapult double digit $ AMG. I think (hope) there is a God.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.