GBZ 11.1% 0.8¢ gbm resources limited

Ann: Priority Entitlement Offer to Existing Optio, page-58

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    re: Ann: Priority Entitlement Offer to Existi... Hi Beany

One of the poster here made a remark "management has spoken".

I may point out that the market has also spoken as to what management has said.

May I also remind some of these people that Directors duties include "acting honestly" and acting for the "benefit of shareholders". In my humble opinion, if you extend the life of an option to throw the option holders a life line, you then do not change the strike price. That is acting dishonestly. And what's more it is not acting to benefit all shareholders. Excercising option at $0.20 compared to $0.25 brings 25% less cash into the company. That's not in the interest of shareholders.

Now its fine to say that 'management has spoken'. And fine if you want to take this attitude because you are scoring today. However, you may want to put your selfish attitudes aside and ask "do we want a manager who is not acting for the benefit of all shareholders?

I have been telling you guys for months. This guy is on the nose with the market. And with the price dropping again in the last two days, what do you think the market is saying about this deal?

Beany, don't worry about it. Sit tight. You will be able to buy these options at less than a cent if this deal goes through. Also, excercise your right to vote. there is a lot of misconceptions about who can vote. Even a posting that said that if you don't vote that it will be counted as a "yes" vote. Don't believe it.

Regards

Pear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.253M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $12.43K 1.554M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1414 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 905512 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.