GBZ 0.00% 0.9¢ gbm resources limited

Ann: Priority Entitlement Offer to Existing Optio, page-65

1. 1,340 Posts.
    re: Ann: Priority Entitlement Offer to Existi... Hi Pear,

You say ... "I have been telling you guys for months. This guy is on the nose with the market. And with the price dropping again in the last two days, what do you think the market is saying about this deal?"

It's not "this guy" thats on the nose, it's their drilling results. That said, I am still optimistic about T2-T4.

As for the last two days, it looks like a few header holders selling and hedging into options. I agree with Wobbly and expect the header sp will recover on Thursday (barring global conditions deteriorating, of course) and may represent a buying opportunity tomorrow.

Other factors that may impact on the sp maybe the desire by some to crystallise tax losses by selling their stocks that have lost the most before the end of the f/y. For some, that may include GBZ! They might buy them back again soon but would need to be careful as I believe the Tax Office takes a dim view of this practice (if i doubt see your accountant!)

Also, tomorrow is the first day of the last week in June, ie we are entering a two week period in which CDU have promised to deliver their long awaited jorc. For those that have a general interest in the MT Isa region, anticipatory buying may suck available investment funds. If the jorc exceeds market expectations "nearology" benefits may return and cashed up Cudeco holders (who know the GBZ/QMN stories) may be seeking to look for bargains.

All in all, interesting weeks ahead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1769520 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 259005 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.