NIS 0.00% 1.9¢ nickelsearch limited

Ann: Priority Lithium Targets Identified West of the Quarry, page-24

1. 6,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1210
    Surprised still no news about those historic 40,000 metres of historical core they have access to from the general area ( although its still not quite clear exactly where the historic drilling was done by previous explorers in the broader area and who at that time would not have been specifically looking for lithium). I do keep banging on about it but I would have expected by now some comment about whats happening with them, even if no inspection or evaluation has started yet we should be told at least. 3 recent announcements including the Qtrly and not a word about these cores. Its not a big deal but geez, seems an unwarranted lapse in information flow.
    Anyway, todays announcement provides some comfort that on-ground exploration work is progressing in a methodical manner which by default means basically its currently all about soil sampling to define targets, which is a slow process and that means loose hands lose patience and sell. Definitely in my view way oversold. This stock is all about patience which is in short supply in the ASX junior end of the market unfortunately

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.057M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $24.35K 1.280M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109113 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 143695 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.