JLL 0.28% 35.0¢ jindalee lithium limited

Recall with any listed company it’s not management’s or the...

1. 1,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Recall with any listed company it’s not management’s or the Board ‘s role to directly comment on sp movements. They do so indirectly and in turn may include market reference with ASX announcements, statutory reports, presentations, interviews etc. LD has done this well within the ASX and ASIC constraints.

i suspect there will be in coming weeks an interview or similar on progress with an indirect reference to the sp as LD would be acutely aware of the present sentiments of most holders under water none the least those taking up the issue at $1.40.

The significant fall in sp in recent months would have many holders spewing, bewildered, frustrated or angry, or all the above, however, the market is the market and is often irrational or manipulated. I doubt that it has anything to do with an imminent downgrading of McDermitt, POSCO negative assessment, serious delay due to environmental issues or the like.

The reasons for our investments in the first place (and subsequent top ups by many I presume) remain intact in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.