GBR 1.59% 6.4¢ great boulder resources limited

Roy You shouldn't be punting in the exploration game -you are...

1. 4,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    Roy You shouldn't be punting in the exploration game -you are obsessed with risk and obviously know very little about the history of the gold industry. I can imagine if all the managements of the Northern Stars -the Saracens -the Evolutions -the Newcrests -Ramelius - Regis and countless other multi- billion- dollar gold companies that ALL started as small outfits had adopted your attitude they would never have seen the light of day.
    What a nonsensical statement to make -that gold is only for the big boys. The beauty of gold is the very ability to grow a large and very profitable asset base from scratch which is harder to do with other commodities.
    I can imagine you in the same room as Bill Beament or Raleigh Finlayson -you would be laughed out of the room. Most of the big boys are struggling with profitability far more than the smaller operators - CMM is a classic example mining about 0.9 g/t with a cash cost of about $1100-1200 oz.
    MOY was profitable but always was borderline - Brian Rear did a great job -it was only when those Canadian idiots who thought they could mine an alluvial resource at Beatons Creek came along did they learn what anyone with any experience told them and knew all along. Ironbark is not a Beatons Creek !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $38.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.2¢ $18.04K 287.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 162005 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 70165 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.3¢ 6.2¢ 84468
Last updated 15.49pm 29/04/2024 ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.