GBR 1.69% 6.0¢ great boulder resources limited

Name the 'numerous' miners who transitioned into gold production...

1. 4,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1609
    Name the 'numerous' miners who transitioned into gold production who never made the cut. In my 55 years experience with gold in WA you are more likely to be able to build a solid gold producer by getting into production as quickly as possible if you have a robust resource -not stuff around drilling for an eternity. And then get taken over for a share price where long suffering shareholders won't even break even. That's a brilliant strategy - what makes you think if we had a million ozs we would attract a bid where we would not lose money.

Gold prices are off the planet - average cash costs are less than half of the gold price. Now is the time to move urgently especially given Ironbark is only part of the total resource opportunity. Set up a mining team and drill at the same time -new results plus gold production -what's so hard about that. Get your calculator out as to the value of 100,000 ozs and that would only be the start anyway. Take a look at CMM with grades less than 1 g/t -real miners -we need hands on miners at GBR.

I am not talking about gougers shows or even perhaps a Classic Minerals type of situation which I noticed Gold Valley backed -inexperience on full display- we are talking about a significant robust resource at Ironbark which can be expanded and supplemented quickly with other small pits. Have a look at the number of historic pits at Plutonic -must be fifty - the smart operators move in -mine all the easy stuff and then flick it - sometimes like Paulsens the new guy proves up a bit more but usually tough going. The point I am making is the Side Well area is new and ripe for mining the easy stuff and with a board with corporate nouse you leverage and take over other struggling operators in the Meekatharra area. Same dog same leg action as Beament - you mine and grow the company aggressivley not rely on a gollywog with no entrepreneurial skills that only knows how to drill holes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $36.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ $2.446K 40.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92195 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 251490 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ 14836
Last updated 15.56pm 28/05/2024 ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.