CLA 0.00% 1.5¢ celsius resources limited.

Not only that, OnlyTheBest, but you'd have to consider that each...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Not only that, OnlyTheBest, but you'd have to consider that each company's situation is different.
    I guess the "incident" relating to Lind Partners that sergeant was alluding to occurred at around November 2015, with a certain ASX stock operating in the REE space (I won't name it here, but you can easily find them by doing a google search). There are a few key points:
    • REE is a rather niche market that could be easily disrupted by very subtle macro changes. EG. The main target market (magnets in wind turbines for power generation) goes into oversupply, boom, there goes the demand for REE. We are currently operating in the Copper and Gold markets, which are hardly what I would call niche. There would always be demand for Copper and Gold. I don't think I need to illustrate how much widely used Copper is compared to REE, even a fool could figure it out.
    • Dig into the only reference of Lind Partners and "death spiral finance", as sergeant was alluding to, and you would find that it was in a write up by (I suspect) a shortseller of the ASX stock in question, posted on Seeking Alpha. In that article, the finance deal was being prophecied as a true death spiral finance deal that would drive the value of the company into the ground (short selling -> dilution -> loss of MC). The article was posted in December 2015. So what happened to the stock since then? It is still around, with an MC of AUD220m. Not much of a "death spiral" was it, when the company is still thriving 7 years later? So, even the prophecy itself was flawed.
    • If you look closely at the arrangement we've got with Lind Partners, it is actually in their best interest to see CLA succeed. They would prosper if CLA prospers. If the CLA SP reaches a lot higher than 3c in 2023, Lind Partners stand to make a huge profit based on the spread.

Looks like 2023 is going to be the key year for CLA. Good luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $23.85K 1.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1652029 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 267243 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.