SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

Ann: Private Placement raises $3.9m, page-150

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    @Caching777

I have no idea if people are paid to down ramp or up ramp or whatever.

What I do know is this company consistently loses money, lacks strategic focus and senior leadership is yet to demonstrate an ability to lead the company to profitability or to communicate succinctly and clearly with shareholders. Even the most positive of the positive are frequently seen on Twitter begging the CEO for clarity.

The theory behind Occam’s Razor suggests that the most likely explanation is probably the correct one. The most likely explanation for the poor performance of this company’s equities is that the company does not create value. The most likely explanation for why many on here talk about the stock in disparaging terms is they can see that costs outstrip revenue month after month, quarter after quarter, year after year. The most likely explanation for why the company hurriedly raised 3.5mil by offering stock at fire sale prices is because they were about to run out of cash.

Is this down ramping? Call it what you will. However to write these thoughts off as some kind of conspiracy is to ignore what is plainly evident in the financials.

Of course a turnaround is possible. But a radical change in strategy and leadership (a modicum of either being evident would be a good start) is immediately required.

Last edited by Abdubul: 16/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.