SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

Ann: Private Placement raises $3.9m, page-152

1. 1,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    There are question marks around the out of the ordinary buzz around this company. On this forum but also when looking at the trading volumes and order book. It is definitely unusual and probably related to the type of investors that the financial advisors have been engaging. Because I actually don't know, I won't say more. But... it is 100% clear that the company has underdelivered, that the CEO is full of it, and that the current SP is not in keeping with the revenues and comparable stocks. Yes, they are in a sector that brings a lot of growth opportunities, and yes, they may have some good ideas and developed a promising tech stack. But right now, they have done a very poor job at it. As an active investor myself, I am happy to have some exposure to the upside, but I am under no illusion that there have been some questionable stories and dealings around the company. All I can say is that the directors better deliver some results because the downside scenario does not look good for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.