SPX 25.0% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Ann: Private Placement raises $3.9m, page-223

1. 1,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    to be honest this is one of the biggest issue's "cf+ and CC full roll out are imminent we know this" No we dont know this.until it happens its more hot air from the GOAT soooooo many things he has said will happen either haven't or they happen 12 mths late and with a whimper not the bang thats promised. If whola was let go then what happened to the great potential of this deal ? what went wrong ? What deals exactly are coming in the agri space ? some plums this xmas aren't going to cut it. we hear all the time about board members being on agri corp board but whats that brought to the table the last 18/24mths ??

i get some deals might be confidential but surly the hundreds of people we signed up many quarters ago are able to show some tangible revenue by now ? are we really going to be the white label behind MasterCard as speculated here many moons ago ?? you've got to be able to admit you guys pumping this thing blindly no matter whats going on does more damage than good. mean i was reading the facebook group private message the other day and the whole thing around buying oppies now is just comical/retarded atm.
    the fiend saying easy money buy oppies at 0.01and sell when they reach 0.002 equals easy double your money the only problem with that is liquidity. who in gods name is buying the oppies off you at 0.002 and expecting to offload them at 0.003 to someone else??? when you think about it rationally its never going to happen yet its being promoted like easy money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $13.76K 1.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2031201 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1398517 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.