CXU 0.00% 2.8¢ cauldron energy limited

Ann: Private Placement to major Shareholder to Raise $2.025M, page-3

1. 897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    Not surprised to see them raise some cash but it is a rare gem that they're doing it at a premium to the recent 7-day trading or at best even level par with the current SP. And all going to their major significant shareholder who is on record (here on HC no less - see below) as stating they've got the company's back for funding in the future.

So I am upfront, I control Parle Investments, as you may notice the holders name is changing to Bond Street which is the one we hold the bulk of the stock in.We brought into CXU because it was a turn around with the bulk of the fixes in. The management wasn't getting any credit for the effort they had put in. All that was really need was someone to put serious money on the table and also be prepared to provide additional funding if management needed it to advance the development. CXU has a asset that exceeded the price of the company on the day we entered the share register and in addition they had a number of potential assets that could greatly increase the value of the company. I believe that this will be proven to be the case.Recent price increases are because people are waking up, CXU offer the cheapest in ground pound of uranium in a stable country.So lets address the WA government issue, its not a issue at all. Jono and the team are not ready to start mining yet they are still confirming what they have. That may take a couple more years and in that time the pressure from the world to mine the uranium will be massive. Its just a matter of time but its guaranteed the law will change, its just a simple matter of when.We also don't plan to make a bid for the whole company, we are happy with our current holding and will be happy to be part of any future capital raising if and when it may occur. My role is to support Jono and the team if we are needed other wise its sit back and enjoy the ride.Tony
    Last edited by Fernit: 08/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $5.992K 214.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 237037 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.