JAT 3.03% 68.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Private placement, page-126

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    1. I made the complaint because JAT didn't answered the phone calls (3 times during business hours on weekdays) or reply emails (2 were sent). I believe other SH did the same and got the same results. So don't blame me, blame the lack of responding from JAT. It's not only me that don't know about Green Forest. It's that no one knows. All the responds to this GF issue are "trust the management team.", pointless. 2. It's not just a negative commentary. It's a fact that the Xipeng Li breached the code of conduct as a previous CEO of CIIC. I didn't make this up. Blame him or JAT who let him on board. How I wish it's just a "negative commentary." 3. Denying all the facts or live in your own bubble won't help you make a profit either, the sooner JAT clears these issue out the better, so we can all move on. 4. Well, if people's personal options have a such huge impact on JAT, then why JAT didn't hit 40/50 cents when a lot of people claim it will be in few weeks 2 month ago? Some claimed it's a very good entry price when JAT drops to 18 cent, some claimed it cannot be lower anymore when JAT drops to 16 cents and still some claimed you cannot miss this great opportunity when JAT drops to 14.5. All those meaningless got 10+ likes. And here we are, 11.5 cents. See, personal potions didn't matter when there is no fact back you up. 5. I am not fear as I haven't sell a single unit I hold. Concerns don't equal to fears. What a great finishing sentence from someone who blindly trust the management team while not unknowing a board member was involved in fraud. Well done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.020(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $58.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.0¢ 70.0¢ 66.0¢ $10.84K 15.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 722 62.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 8128 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.