JAT 4.86% 75.5¢ jatcorp limited

Thanks for sharing the information, regardless of the impact....

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Thanks for sharing the information, regardless of the impact.

It's certainly disheartening to discover one's director has previously been charged and fined (??), and that they lacked the diligence, integrity and foresight to avoid getting themselves into that position in the first place. Bad!

But I remain a SH for now because the potential reward is just too enticing for me. I believe the SP will rise in connection with our application for SMRA approval to export IF to China, and rise even more the closer we get to the CIIE in November.

I remind myself that out of all the wannabe food suppliers to the Chinese market, it was GK that wrangled a place at the CIIE signing ceremony just last month.

"Over a thousand companies from more than a hundred countries have confirmed their attendance at the Expo and a select group were invited to a signing ceremony. Golden Koala joined 25 Expo exhibitors (most of which were Fortune 500 companies) at the signing ceremony, as one of only two food companies attending, the other being a Chinese brand".

Things will also look better when GK launches its new range of products (which I hope will be soon!) and all of the trepidation on this thread will dissipate when the first orders come in.

It will not be in the directors' interest to do anything dodgy before the above mentioned milestones.

My opinion only. If I'm wrong I will change my name to "bad at gambling"!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.5¢
Change
0.035(4.86%)
Mkt cap ! $62.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 76.5¢ 72.0¢ $61.56K 82.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2324 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.