JAT 2.63% 78.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Private placement, page-51

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    "Where are all the die hard JAT supporters this morning?"

Laughing at all the non-holders that come out crying after every announcement.

So the directors have not sold one share for profit and are actually investing more into the company and they are taking us for a ride. FFS.

0.005% of the share on issue have been sold this morning and the sky is falling. FFS.

The key note in that announcement is "Expansion of milk powder production capacity". I have stated before that SDC want to stockpile all 3000 of their stores and there is no way JAT can accommodate that. At best they can fulfil about 300 stores. So very positive that they are looking at increasing that capacity. There will not be any issue selling whatever they can make so raising capital to achieve that will only return far more in the long run.

The other point regarding "Expansion of production capacity for other health products". I wonder what these products are. Obviously not just milk products on the horizon.

Also they have 200 sq. metres at the CIIE. Registration, fitting it out, marketing and free handouts costs and everyone here has NFI what the costs involved are. This isn't some caravan expo at Rosehill Racecourse FFS.

The only guys I see stressing are the non-holders (surprise surprise) and a few ST holders. The company is growing. Let management do what they have to do and relax for a year or two.

You have to spend money to make money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.020(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $64.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.0¢ 78.0¢ 73.5¢ $170.0K 222.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12042 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 44718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.