JAT 2.70% 76.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Private placement, page-61

1. 1,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Lmao
    Last week all the stooges weren't hear to downramp Jat, now here we have it, back they come because A2m is doing poorly , which to me is a compliment really !
    great time to top up again and again.
    If you read the last ann, you would realise Jat has 3 Levels of shop space to fill, yes 3 levels, and of course they will have to stock pile a lot of inventory ! and no rent and more director owned plaza's to accomodate lol
    And they have sole rights to the expo, more space means more products to market and promotional advertising.
    You have to spend big to make it big!
    Pity most of the downrampers here have no marketing skills, but skills of going to coles or woollies and throwing items in the grocery trolley, looking for specials not caring how they got there, and of course talking sheet.
    This to me all makes sense and show's Jat is really out there to slaughtered the cross traders market, ive been in hospitality for over 25 years now , and I couldn,t be any more happier!
    We see at the end of the year who will sucking the dummy smiling, and who will be spitting it crying!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.