PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Ann: PRL Making Progress on HyEnergy Joint Development Agreement, page-46

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Gday again,

Probably Monday, maybe Tuesday but definitely by Wednesday!!!

Arguably the greatest show on earth Ok seriously I'll tone it down.. the greatest show in Oz with the climate we are in!

Partnering with the worlds most respected renewables company TE with little Province is so significant that sadly many investors that are sitting on the sidelines will kick themselves that they didn't have the foresight to invest in the next biggest mover "Hydrogen" in the most suitable of locations.

I have said it previously that everyone from your neighbour to the guy or gal you work with, to your smart arse Uncle or Aunty jumped on the lithium train when it exploded.

My recommendation(Dyor) to anyone one on the sidelines watching don't miss the best first mover opportunity because you have been warned and most likely will be disappointed.

All the best to my fellow holders it's going to be a super week for us all. Also I want to thank the management (DF particularly)and team in anticipation of an awesome journey we have started and will benefit from in the foreseeable future.

Cheers Peter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.