RLC 0.00% 0.3¢ reedy lagoon corporation limited

Ann: Pro-rata Entitlement Offer of Options closes, page-16

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    I would be first and IMO many other holders would also be happy to get more options under 2 c regardless of SP during next week.

Only time will tell who was smart not to take them. Pip cent profit traders - yes, longer terms holders who wants to see what we will come up in the next 12/18 months were prepared to take this offer.

The offer price was fair and high ex price of 8 cents was smart as it was more directed into getting extra funds for working capital in the future and to ensure every share stays with shareholders instead of going to sophs.

Exercise price of 2 cents would only benefit short term traders not company and for me it was a sign of smart decision by management.

As you noticed, management paid fair amount from their pockets to get options so now the ball is in their court to perform and get us well over $0.10 p/share.

With our register tightly held and assuming we get positive results, we do stand a chance to match ASN performance from few months back, if not, we are fully aware what spec investment is.

Let's agree that each have different approach to trading without making judgment who is smart who's not.

How about you visit us again in the next 12 months or so, to keep this discussion going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.