ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    Drilling has already reached 1000m as of Tuesday. Very good. Would’ve preferred a seperate Ann with some photos but meh. My favourite bit was that initial brine sample results will be received within three weeks!!! Much earlier than I expected if I am honest.

All three directors have supported us well during this option cap raising, with Hamer contributing over $30k, and Fethers and Griffin both contributing over $80k each. How’s that for a display of confidence?

The shortfall is also significantly less than I expected as over 75% if the $1mil was taken up by shareholders. I expected something around 60% but I am pleasantly surprised given these options are well out of the money. I am looking forward to seeing the T20 option holders list mentioned in the Ann but I believe Geof forgot to attach it since there’s no second page to the Ann?

One concern I do have right now is whether is $760k raised plus existing cash will be enough to get the second drill going. Hopefully we have enough cash without placing of shortfall but this is nevertheless a short term risk to note.

Let’s hope we get some new marketing material soon but in the meantime, all eyes on the announcement section.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.