CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Yes.

At this price, for those with let's say 100,000 shares, this will be just $58 to pay for their entitlement (11,764 shares @ 0.005).

Even if it goes down to 0.3 after relisting, that would be worth $35, so loss of $23. I do have more shares so possible loss would be a bit dearer, but I reckon it's worth the punt.

It might indeed dip below 0.5c after trading starts again. If AJM establish the facility to buy unmarketable parcels that could create a floor for the sp. I reckon that's unlikely to happen for some time (but might happen eventually), that wouldn't be wise use of freshly raised capital, even if that would help the share price.

After issuing all those shares, AJM will have 5.1B (!) shares on issue and mcap of ~ $26M at 0.5c. That's not small mcap for a shell of a company, but this shell will also have $8.5M of fresh cash. There are worse dogs on ASX with larger mcap, no cash and without potential.

I reckon that with cash, accumulated tax credits and some potential in Lithium space (and let's not forget Altura's brand value ), AJM can easily worth more than $26M once the dust settles after initial sellout. How much - we'll find out after EOFY tax loss dumping in 2022, depending on whether there will be any progress on new projects. But with share price of let's say 2c, new mcap would be $100M which is nothing exorbitant for a speculative Lithium play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.