1MC 2.94% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Pro-rata Non-Renounceable Entitlement, page-98

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Lets not forget that if it was not for some fairly underhand dealings by the noteholders and PLS,coupled with bad luck regarding the lithium price , AJM would now be a A$2billion company-.All of the work to achieve this was done by the AJM BOD, but bad luck and timing wrt lithium price,coupled with ruthless and amoral noteholders and pls resulted in the mine basically being stolen from them.
    I,ve recieved my entitlement and intend to take it up plus some more,as its peanuts anyway compared with the total AJM loss .Lets not forget that the board also has links with SYA, who are likely to soon be a major north american producer, who may want to utilise AJM,s tax cedits to offset profit in the fullness of time.I suspect the AJM tax credits have some very significant value for interested parties,so hopefully the 0.005 relisting may eventually increase.Only time will tell, but on the basis the AJM board produced a working lithium mine and put significant skin into the game previously I suspect things may not end up as bad as the naysayers are forecasting.Anything over 0 is better than nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.909K 55.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 201682 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 53089 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.