CNJ 0.00% 0.2¢ conico ltd

Ann: Pro-Rata Non-Renounceable Rights Offer (Correction), page-21

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I was around over 10 years ago when shareholders bought in at 20 cents. I have personally watched the song and dance they do to siphon more money out of shareholders when the kitty is running on low. My personal favorite is when they go globetrotting in search of new ground. The one that springs to mind was Cambodia! They took happy snaps of rock samples with a distinct blue coloration, claiming this tenement was going to be the new copper bowl the entire southern hemisphere! Then, of course, that deal fell through... Surprise, surprise. Apparently, it had something to do with corrupt politicians. The camerouge or Herbie goes bananas. I don't remember the exact reason Guy Le BS used, but it was completely pathetic. Then there were other "world class tenements" in South America or some other far away place. Maybe it was "Never Never Land." They always played that particular card to suck more money out of shareholders. The other beauty was Mark Creasy next door... OMG, the Mark Creasy is coming to expand GAL and buy into Mt Thirsty was a story they peddled for years. And like always, retail investors bought in. They rode on the back of Creasy's curtails for years and years until another international tenement was once again shoved into the spotlight. Then finally along came iceland. We can only mine Ryberg for a few months of the year due to weather restrictions. Of course, it is a stroke of genius as it just buys a truckload more time. Where is Mt Thirsty today, you ask? still in the WA dessert somewhere. Where are we at with Ryberg... Unfortunately, due to global warming, it's still inaccessible, but we will be going back to mow the lawns this summer. Please give us more money as 2 stroke not cheap in Iceland, and it's a bloody world-class tenement. These guys are seasoned campaigners and know exactly what they are doing. Hopefully, the market has woken up to these people and the constant BS they continue to push. I sincerely hope the law catches up with people who ruin peoples lives for their own personal financial gain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.403M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 44661950 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 37674275 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.