JAT 11.9% 66.0¢ jatcorp limited

IMO it's ordinary, but in the scheme of weighing up pros and...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    IMO it's ordinary, but in the scheme of weighing up pros and cons on balance I think it's a pro. The DT's will no doubt get some wins too.

Things I like, it's open to Aus & NZ shareholders only, it's not the downrampers mantra "cheap shares for their mates", it's not underwritten with shareholders able to take up leftovers of those who didn't participate, it's on the back of delivering increased output from the factory which is ultimately the LT gain.

Things I don't, the consolidation is postponed, this CR is directly delivering the performance rights tranche 1 of 5,000,000 shares for the ANMA acquisition and establishing the additional lines in the ANMA factory (something I think everyone except Mundo was at least wishful would be done without a CR), I'm still a little sketchy on the Beta A2 thing.

Personally I think I will participate anyway (once I've read everything), since I still see the LT picture and am willing to put my money where my mouth is. Shareholder participation in the CR is appealing at this point, since it's for infrastructure & inventory and therefore no tangible benefit from greasing the palms of connected SI's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.070(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $54.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 66.0¢ 59.5¢ $116K 183.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 65879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.