OCC 0.00% 35.5¢ orthocell limited

Settle gents it feels like everyone needs a fresh beer off the...

1. 2,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    Settle gents it feels like everyone needs a fresh beer off the tap from a closed pub due to covid, J & J have the results and have a month to digest and do what they want with them and OCC, they are not walking away from the results and i agree with@bedger the company has failed to hit the timelines but this is happening in all companies due to covid and the likes.

The trail is done, results are in a document, J & J have the results and OCC will release ASAP post the months exclusivity ending pick up the phone and call Paul if you have any concerns.

They are very much looking forward to releasing the results and super close to USA distribution hence the 10 fold inventory increase from annual report......

Tools down and we are at the finishing line of 4 years of waiting.

Question. If you were J & J and you like the results why not just lob a $1.50 takeover offer it's pocket change for them and mop up the company? if i were them i would and it could be closer than we think.

I would be pleased with the result but that's a steal of a price if it would go through, no blocking states on the register and plenty of small holders makes it a very easy target full of loose hands...

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $65.26K 181.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56760 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.