OCC 0.00% 35.5¢ orthocell limited

Ann: Proactive Investors Interview with Orthocells MD, page-28

1. 7,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6764
    Avetis, with respect, you are talking about large scale Phase III drug trials with massive Monte Carlo, meta analysis and the like on compatibility with other drugs, safety, etc. This is a small Phase II trial by little ole' OCC ultimately - if sponsored by J&J. A pivotal one, but not huge amount of data for empirical testing. A lot of qualitative interpretation with MRI analysis, pain scores and functional measures (OSS, CMS and ASES - composite outcome) rather than quantitative analysis. As Roughie is suggesting, JNJ may even have the data already. Sounds like Roughie thinks they have a months exclusivity on the data written into the original contract and then we get it - he is more informed than I on that. Early to mid-October IF they've given JNJ the data already and that is the case.

@roughie12 I always said I never wanted a JNJ takeover, knowing the share price would go so much further if the company rolled it all out in partnership with them. Right now I am that weary of this stock price performance I'd happily take a $1.50 script takeover and stay in JNJ (which I already own) on the back of CelGro and ATI in part. I am on Astra-Zenica which has made very good money on cellular treatments whilst everyone focuses on its vaccine (which was not for profit - I'd just drop it, if I was them).

OCC at $1.50 for JNJ $USD 215 million worth of shares. I mean they only announced $6,600 million in profits in a quarter. Do you think J&J might spare $215 million from their forecast $24,000 million 2022 net income to add possibly a possible future $5 billion to their $100 billion top line?

Have a good weekend all, after another crappy two month share price move in OCC. Hopefully we will get a takeover or partnership and we can all be allowed to go to the pub in late October to celebrate.

Last edited by bedger: 03/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $65.26K 181.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56760 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.