ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Proactive Investors Presentation, page-47

1. 262 Posts.
    Agree.
    Why are some even on a publuc forum if they are not looking for opinions and research?
    They dont seem to contribute much if at all yet they tell others what to do or just straight out take a swing.

If anyone actually took from those comments that PIO were going oil and gas drilling then it only makes me wonder what are they doing anywhere near the market?
    I think these people were just splitting hairs for self gratification and took an opportunity for a cheap swipe.

When you have all finished testing your BS Magnometers on your selves maybe have a look at why it keeps giving readings of 100% .
    How about posting up those findings that some have touted about which Lithium producers are in the caesium business?
    While your at it run your magnometers over that instead because you will surely get the same BS result. YOU CANT!!

I find that the only Clowns around here are the ones that are obsessed with everyone being PAL and those that are too distracted by that to be able to contemplate the near term possibilities before us now and are to smart to add anything of substance to the conversation at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.